Virtual walk through of two backyards landscaped entirely with synthetic grass by National Greens!
A few companies on our long list of satisfied synthetic turf customers in Arkansas:
- Chris Olsen “Botanica Gardens”Rebsamen Park Rd, Little Rock, AR
- “Moses and Tucker Real Estate” Little Rock, AR
- “Pleasant Valley Country Club“ – Little Rock, AR
- “Springdale Country Club“ – Springdale, AR
- “Alotian Club“ – Little Rock, AR
- “Chenal Valley Country Club“ – Little Rock, AR
- “Long Hills Golf Course“ – Benton, AR
- “Carriage Custom Homes“, Hot Springs, AR
- “Security One“, Hot Springs, AR
- “Chenal Heights Nursing Home“ Little Rock, AR
- “Castle Properties“, Little Rock, AR
- “Cooper Homes“, Hot springs, AR
- “Enterprise Rental“, Little Rock, AR
- “World Gym“, Fayetteville, AR
- “Noah’s Ark Baptist Daycare Center“ – Stuttgart, AR
- “Lil’ Treasures” – Sherwood, AR
- Cantrell Gardens, Little Rock AR
Free Design Consultation
Complete this form. and our expert will get back to you shortly.
ARKANSAS SYNTHETIC LAWNS
Installing a synthetic lawn from National Greens of Arkansas will reduce your landscaping and lawn maintenance time considerably. Taking care of your Arkansas lawn can be very time-consuming, as it involves watering, mowing, fertilizing, and spraying for weeds. It has the ability to take several hours out of your week just performing basic maintenance. Also, when you travel you often have to hire someone to perform this maintenance for you while you are away.
A large benefit of installing a synthetic lawn is the fact that you will not have to worry about damage from your children or pets. Real grass in Arkansas can be very costly to maintain and it can need it frequently if your lawn gets a lot of traffic, or resides in a low light area. It’s the perfect solution to muddy unsightly patches of grass that can pop up in shaded areas of your lawn. Moles and other pests are forced away from the synthetic lawn as there is no place for them to procreate or reside. The artificial turf has a specific backing that doesn’t allow grass to grow through it. Your Arkansas lawn will look beautiful every single day of the year, even during the hottest Arkansas summer days. All while saving you 50% on your monthly water bill because you no longer have to water your lawn.
Our artificial lawns offer an excellent replacement to live grass, and they are perfectly safe for your pets and kids to play on. Synthetic grass offers a softer surface which will cushion falls and impacts. You can also install artificial grass on individual parts of your lawn such as playing areas or around pools. Our synthetic grass can absorb more shock than natural grass and does not produce the mud and stains on laundry that natural grass does when wet. Kids and pets stay clean! Contact us anytime to receive a free on-site, or remote estimate for installing artificial grass at your Arkansas home or business.